sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2014

31DC2014 Day 12: Stripes

Helloooooooooo!

Já cansaram de mim? Espero que não.
Gostaria de me desculpar pela ausência na maioria dos blogs de vocês. Com o trabalho a tempo integral, academia 5 vezes por semana e fazendo as unhas todos os dias, meus dias ficaram ainda mais curtos. Prometo que assim que a loucura acabar eu me redimo, ok?
Are you tired of me already? I hope not.
I'd like to apologize for my absence on most of your blogs. With a full-time job, gym 5 times a week and doing a mani a day, my days are even shorter.
I promise I'll redeem myself as soon as this madness ends, ok?



Queria uma mani super elaborada, cheia de fitinhas e talz, mas como tinha pouco tempo para fazê-la ontem à noite, acabei optando pelo (relativamente) rápido e fácil. Me inspirei nessa mani aqui da Mary Monkett.
I wanted a very elaborate mani, full of tapes and stuff, but since I have little time to do it yesterday evening, I pick something (relatively) quick and easy. I was inspired by this mani here from Mary Monkett.


Comecei com apenas uma camada do Francesinha (Ellen Gold) como base e passei top coat para proteger. Depois, unha por unha, fui colocando as fitinhas bem fininhas (aquelas chatinhas que não fixam direito) e preenchendo os espaços.
I started with only one coat of Francesinha (Ellen Gold) as base and top coated it to protect. Then, nail by nails, I placed the stripping tape and filled the spaces.


O rosa mais claro é o Peach and Love (Bourjois), o do meio é o Pink Punch (Barry M) - que ainda mostrarei por aqui - e o scattered holo da pontinha é o Miss Conduct (Orly) - que merece um post melhor, por isso não vou linkar aqui. (Ignorem o vidrinho que veio sujo)
The lightest pink is Peach and Love (Bourjois), the middle pink is Pink Punch (Barry M) - which I'll still show here - and the scattered holo at the tip is Miss Conduct (Orly) - which deserves a better post, so I won't link it here. (Ignore the bottle that came dirty)


Para não arrastar o bagulho todo, passei top coat na diagonal, seguindo a direção das listras. Não sei onde foi que vi essa dica, mas essa pessoa salvou a minha vida! \o/
In order to keep my stripes neat and not drag the whole thing, I applied the top coat diagonally, following the direction of the stripes. I don't know where I've seen it, but this person saved my life! \o/ 



Beijão e até amanhã!
Big kiss and see you tomorrow!
31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes