quarta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2014

[Movember] #5: Blingy Stripes

Bom dia maravilhosas!
Good morning gorgeous!

Gostaria de agradecer a todas vocês que ainda aparecem por aqui, mesmo minha vida estando louca e não tendo tempo para retribuir tanto carinho. Vocês são demais!
I'd like to thank you all that still come here, even if my life is crazy and I'm not having time to pay back so much love. You're the best!


Como eu disse na resenha da Born Pretty semana passada, aqui vão os detalhes da mani que fiz com o lápis para pegar pedrinhas, inspirada pela Sonia (@badgirlnails).
As I said on the Born Pretty review last week, here are the details of the mani I made with the rhinestone picker, inspired by Sonia (@badgirlnails).


Como base foram duas camadas do Glistening Snow da China Glaze. Ele é um glitter forte holográfico maravilhoso. Amo tanto esse esmalte que só uso para filha única ou gêmeas, como vocês já viram várias vezes por aqui. Na foto acima ele está sem top coat e na foto abaixo com top coat.
As base I applied two coats of Glistening Snow by China Glaze. It's a wonderful rough holo glitter. I love this polish so much I only use it for accent nails, as you saw here several times. On the picture above it's without top coat and on the picture bellow it's with top coat.


Depois do top coat bem sequinho, coloquei as fitinhas e passei uma camada generosa do Eurso Euro (OPI) por cima e retirei as fitinhas logo em seguida.
After the top coat was completely dry, I applied some stripping tape and a generous coat of Eurso Euro (OPI) on top and pulled off the tape right away.


Coloquei os blings, que gosto tanto, e finalizei com o Matte Top Coat da OPI. Simplesmente amei essa mani.
I placed the blings I love so much and finished it with the Matte Top Coat by OPI. I simply love this mani.


Um beijão a todas e até sexta!
Big kiss to all of you and see you on Friday!