sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2015

Psychedelic Watermarble for Tomorrowland 2015

Boa tarde maravilhosas!
Good afternoon gorgeous!

Enquanto vocês estão lendo esse post, eu estou entrando em Tomorrowland! Uhuuuuuuul!
Há mais de 6 anos que o maridão está na lista de espera e finalmente conseguiu convites.
While you're reading this post, I'm entering the world of Tomorrowland! Uhuuuuuuuuul!
After more than 6 years on the waiting list, hubby finally got us tickets.

Red-y To Rave, Glow With The Flow, Violet-Vibes, DJ Blue My Mind, Treble Maker, Daisy Know My Name?, Home Sweet House Music - China Glaze




Queria um watermarble psicodélico para ir ao festival e consegui! Dessa vez levei apenas 3 horas. Ainda assim foi difícil. Não entendo porque as segundas gotas de cada cor não abrem como as primeiras. O que estou fazendo errado? Alguém sabe?
I wanted a psychedelic watermarble for the festival and I got it! This time it took me only 3 hours. Even though, it was difficult. I don't understand why the second drops of each color don't open like the first ones. What am I doing wrong? Anyone knows?

Depois farei um post só com as fotos do festival, tá?
I'll make a post with pictures of the festival afterwards, ok?

Beijooooooooo
Kisssssssssssss